Saturday, May 16, 2009

And now for something pretty...and affordable, too!


L'Oreal Infallible Never Fail Lipgloss claims to last for 6 hours! Wow! OK...maybe it's me, but it did not last for 6 hours, but what it did do was impress me in regards to everything else about it...especially considering it's a drugstore lipgloss and only cost about 8 bucks. Seriously, this is a great gloss. Unlike so many other glosses, including some I've paid $18+ for, this really does stay on your lips for a good while, without touchups. It's very sticky/tacky, but not in a gross way...in a way that helps it adhere to your lips and not just slide right off. It kind of "sets" right after you put it on...so you can actually drink or eat and still have cute lips. I would say maybe for a couple of hours, but not 6. Still, 2 or 3 hours of gloss without touchups is pretty good, in my opinion. It comes in 16 shades, of which I bought 2; "Bloom" and "Barely Nude". I love them both. "Bloom" is a sheer rose-pink with subtle shimmer. "Barely Nude" is obviously a nude tone...and this has less shimmer, more of just a shiny "your lips but better" color. Another thing to point out about this gloss is the applicator. It's not your typical doe-foot style, but it's more of a teardrop shaped, flat applicator that seems to give better coverage in one sweep around. Would I buy this again? Yes...I'm probably going to pick up a few more colors soon. A girl can never have too much lip gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment