Monday, May 18, 2009

And again with the pretty...at least I think it's gorgeous!!


China Glaze nail laquer in a gorgeous Tiffany Blue color, aptly named "For Audrey" is one of my current faves!
I'm a big fan of China Glaze nail polish to begin with, so when I saw this gorgeous color, an amazing dupe of the gorgeous blue boxes from Tiffany & Co., I had to grab it...and then when I saw the name, and realized it wasn't just my imagination, it really was Tiffany blue and named in honor of Audrey Hepburn and her 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' character "Holly Golightly" - well, it was a must have!
I'm not usually big on creme or matte colored nail polishes...I tend to like a little shimmer there, but "For Audrey" is an exception! Also looks FABULOUS on my toes! haha!
This is a perfect match to the bottle after 2 coats and like almost all of China Glaze's colors, lasts very well. At less than 5 dollars a bottle from Sally's Beauty Supply, I highly recommend China Glaze. If you're lucky, you'll hit one of the BOGO sales that Sally's has on China Glaze from time to time.
Not to shake my finger at O.P.I. nail polish, but I pay about 8 bucks a bottle for their brand and it almost *always* chips faster than China Glaze. (But I still LOVE LOVE LOVE so many of O.P.I. colors, so I won't stop buying them!)

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my all time favorite shades. I love tiffany blue so much I painted my bedroom this color. The China Glaze polish formula is one of my faves too. Thanks for the awesome review and for reminding me I need to do this as a pedi for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete